We are looking for: Senior SAP Technical Consultant
- Location: Remote
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long term cooperation
- General info: B2B
- Rate: Up to 270 pln/h
- Understanding of client challenges and the development of innovative solutions: Offer innovative solutions for SAP implementation challenges, including strategy, technology, migration, and management changes based on client requirements.
- Experience in RFP, RFI and proposal solutioning and writing. Determine business needs, via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations. Assess existing IT infrastructure and recommend improvements.
- Technical leader- Lead and Run the Design Workshops; identify business requirements and map to SAP solutions, identify functionality gaps and build necessary extensions. Interface with business to understand the scope and requirements. Support in pre-sales cycles.
- Serve as a liaison for managing requirements between the business, SME's and the development team. Assist in developing functional and technical solutions to meet specific client requirements.
- Translate customer and internal specifications for enhancements and extensions into application interfaces and maps. Identify required developments to replace legacy systems and cover back-office and front office go-live strategy
- Involve in data design, data modeling, data extraction, data loading, reporting and production support. Develop custom program to load prospects, creating business partners and their relationships. Cross functional interaction with ABAP consultants for data migration and report development activities.
- Lead migration of configuration, integration, and extensions to production
- Resolve issues of BW data extraction, data loading and reporting when integrating new development into a production environment.
- Work closely with business users to establish and maintain MRP criteria and requirements to effectively reduce inventory levels.
- Service Offering Development: Collaborate with partners and consulting teams to create comprehensive solutions for client problems.
- Delivery & Engagement Management: Collaborating with the Solution and Offering teams to develop project SOWs, managing timely and budget-friendly delivery, creating effective team structures, implementing agile management practices, and developing project plans to ensure success.
- Min 10 years of professional experience in SAP
- Proven track record implementing SAP BTP and Data solutions from a functional / technical perspective. Prior experience delivering projects, functional and technical solutions
- SAP BTP experience in at least two or more of the following modules: DataSphere, Integration Suite, Reporting/Analytics, AI
- Thorough knowledge of SAP Products, Offerings, and Constructs.
- Deep experience with one of more of the SAP Modules (FI, CO, SD, PP, MM QM, PS, PM, SCM)
- SAP-accredited certification- RISE and BTP
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluent in English (min. C1)
Sounds interesting? Contact me:
- +48 881 084 102
Awareson is IT Recruitment Consultancy specializing in delivery of IT Specialists on contract and permanent basis to Customers across Europe.