Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is:
Awareson Sp. z o.o., ul. Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warsaw.
You can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent and pursuant to art. 221 of the Labor Code for the purpose of recruitment conducted by the Administrator, and for the purposes of implementing future recruitment projects.
- Your data will be disclosed to:
a. recipients providing services in the field of electronic recruitment platforms,
b. customers providing services in the field of operation, maintenance, and management of the IT network and end devices,
c. recipients providing technical support for applications in which personal data are processed,
d. entities related to the Administrator by capital and person,
e. clients of the Data Administrator (potential employers).
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to transfer data to another administrator. Your requests may be directed to the above-mentioned e-mail address, or may be submitted in person to the above-mentioned correspondence address. The request to remove the data will be tantamount to resignation from participation in recruitment projects carried out by Awareson Sp. z o.o.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for further processing of your personal data at any time. The instruction to withdraw the consent should be sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated above, or submit it directly to the correspondence address indicated above. In the event of withdrawal of consent, the processing of data carried out before submitting the declaration will be fully legal.
- Providing personal data in the scope described in art. 221 of the Labor Code it is obligatory, in the remaining scope it is voluntary, and is a necessary condition to participate in the trials recruitment conducted by the Data Administrator. Failure to provide personal data prevents participation in recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority that controls the legality and correctness of the processing of personal data.
- Your data, without your permission, will not be transferred to countries outside the EU and to international organizations.
- Automated decisions (decisions without human intervention) will not be made in relation to your personal data, nor will they be subject to profiling.