Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is: Awareson Sp. z o.o., ul. Konstruktorska 12, 02-673 Warszawa.
You can contact us by email: email@example.com
- Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent and on the basis of art. 221 of the Code of Civil Procedure for recruitment conducted by the Administrator, and for the purposes of implementing future recruitment projects.
- Your data will be disclosed to:
- recipients providing services in the field of providing electronic recruitment platforms,
- recipients providing services in the field of operating, servicing and managing the IT network and end devices,
- recipients providing technical support services for applications in which personal data are processed,
- entities related to the Administrator in capital and personally,
- clients of the Data Administrator (potential employers).
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing as well as the right to transfer data to another administrator. Your requests may be directed to the above-mentioned e-mail address, or may be submitted in person to the above-mentioned correspondence address. The request to delete data will be tantamount to resignation from participation in recruitment projects implemented by Awareson Sp. z o.o.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to further processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent should be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated above, or submitted directly to the correspondence address indicated above. In the event of withdrawal of consent, data processing carried out before submitting the declaration will be fully legal.
- Providing personal data in the scope described in art. 221 of the Code of Civil Procedure is mandatory, in the remaining scope is voluntary and is a prerequisite to participate in recruitment processes conducted by the Data Administrator. Failure to provide personal data prevents participation in the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Body exercising control over the legality and correctness of personal data processing.
- Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU or to international organizations.
- No personal decisions will be taken regarding your personal data (decisions without human intervention), nor will they be subject to profiling.